• Improve management information to provide greater clarity on progress against plans and goals
• Identify your business drivers and options on how to maximise performance and results.
• Mentor and/or support the development of your finance team
• Work on the purpose, vision, values and reputation of your business or charity.
• Evaluate board and executive team skills to determine gaps and development needs and create a plan to have the people you need in your team.
• Mentor and/or support the development of your HR team
• Review charity trustee board and individual trustee performance to consider balance of skills, experience and knowledge, diversity, how the board works together and other factors relevant to its effectiveness
• Review and improve the governance structures and processes of your charity or business.
• Review decision making, controls and processes to improve operational effectiveness and security
• Getting clarity and alignment on strategies to achieve your purpose and goals
• Review the sustainability of your income sources and business models to understand their short, medium and longer term implications
• Undertake a strategic risk review and update your risk register
• Create or review operational plans and budgets to deliver the agreed strategic aims using available resources and that these are in line with the charity’s purpose.